As of this week, Summer has officially begun so I pulled my 10 summer menswear essentials for full enjoyment while looking sharp. I am especially a fan of the white denim and the clean white tee.
1. Khaki Suit– For work or a summer wedding, khaki is the smart way to go this summer.
2. Slip-on Sneakers– As easy to wear, but a lot more appropriate than flip flops.
3. Perfect Fitting Tee– Always a great time to start with fresh whites.
4. Printed Shirt– Bold prints are everywhere. Don’t miss out on the fun.
5. Panama Hat– Trade in your ball cap for something a little more beachy.
6. Classic Sunglasses– Classic shapes are the perfect summer upgrade.
7. Linen Shirt– Stay cool with the lightweight easy styling of linen.
8. White Denim– Crisp and clean while also showing a touch of confidence.
9. Easy Carryall Bag– Toss in the football, towel, sunscreen and 6-pack and head to the beach.
10. Updated Swimwear– Toss the long board shorts and try something a bit more modern.
Accessories designers WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie have taken their utilitarian viewpoint and have created their first collection of footwear. Glossy calfskin leather with a contrast midsole highlight the classic design of these Derby Shoes, and can make a great update to your summer footwear.
When the weather starts warming up, everything seems to relax a little, including the dress code. The new Oxford Cloth Button Downs from Hugh & Crye are perfect for a more leisurely feel, but still with the expert fitting that Hugh & Crye is known for. Dressed up or down, these shirts are a summer go-to in any of the 13 different colors, and still look good slightly wrinkled.
Embrace the arrival of summer by adding a bold print into your lineup. A fun pattern will lighten up the outfit appropriate for the warmer months, but also help you stand with a confident and unique look.